It is also necessary to clean the car’s electronic fuel needle for smooth and powerful operation. With simple tools you can also handle this task at home.
1. Prepare tools
- Exhaust valve set.
- Sanitary solution bottle.
2. Steps to be taken
- Step 1: Proceed to disconnect the fuel by removing the fuel pump switch or removing it directly from the fuel pump cap. This allows the car to start when the gas is not pumped.
- Step 2: Please disconnect the fuel from the gas pump to the Rail pipe.
- Step 3: Connect the dedicated hose to the rail pipe securely to ensure no leakage.
- Step 4: Proceed to install specialized solution to clean electronic fuel injectors into the injector.
- Step 5: When the injector cleaning bottle has been installed into the tool, gently turn the fluid pressure relief valve and observe the connector for leaks? If the leak, please tighten it.
- Step 6: The above steps are complete, proceed to start the engine in idle mode for about 3 minutes, then accelerate the engine to about 1500 RPM for 6 seconds, repeat these two steps until the cleaning solution over.
- Step 7: When the solution is over, the engine will shut down by itself, please remove the injector tool and reattach any previous procedures.
Source link < Instructions for cleaning electronic fuel injectors for cars > Automotivesta.com