Car air-conditioning filters may not be as important as the engine air filters, but they should also be cleaned and replaced periodically.
1. Prepare tools
- Protective gloves.
- New air-conditioning filter.
2. Remove the old air conditioner filter
- Step 1: The air filter is located in the trunk of the car seat, open it. Remove the fixation of the car trunk, these two pins are placed on either side of the trunk, just screw it by hand to take it out.
- Step 2: Lower the storage bin to the bottom, we will see the position of the air conditioner filter.
- Step 3: Proceed to unlock the air-conditioning lock latch on the two sides of the fixed plastic filter. Just press lightly and you can take it out.
- Step 4: Remove the old air filter.
3. Install a new air conditioner filter
- Step 1: Put the new air filter into the air filter system, pay attention that the arrow on the edge of the air filter must point down when installed. If it is only up, you have installed it incorrectly. Gently put the new air filter inside.
- Step 2: Lock the plastic layer that fixes the air filter. Put the trunk up, reinsert the trunk lock.
Source link < Guide to change car air conditioner filter > Automotivesta.com