The engine is the most important part of an automobile. So you need to know the most common damage to your car engine to have the fastest and most effective fix.
1. Car engine does not explode
There are many causes for an automobile engine not to explode:
- No electric spark.
- There was no gas in the tank.
- There is no gas in the carburetor’s float.
- The gas filter is clogged.
- The gas pipes are clogged.
- Pump not on gasoline.
- There is water in the carburetor’s bulb.
- There is air in the gas system.
- Gas butterflies close often.
- The carburetor relays are clogged.
- Burn the screw of the power divider.
- Failure of the profile properties of the ignition system using the battery.
- The spark plug electrode gap is not in compliance.
- The bobbin is broken.
- The gap between the platinum cheeks of the switch is not up to standard.
- Capacitor is not working.
- Battery discharges.
- Qui tight slices not tight.
With these problems, a number of diseases users can repair by themselves, such as replacing spark plugs, cleaning gas tanks, while other failures are quite difficult to fix by themselves without experience of repairing. Therefore, when your car has this error, it is best to call the garage or the automaker’s center for the best repair check.
2. Vehicle engine is not stable, rotation is low
This is usually caused by the carburetor idle system is not working properly, and the gasket between the carburetor flange and the intake manifold is damaged. In addition, it is possible that the high-voltage wires are placed incorrectly in the working order of the engine, the spark plugs with oil or water get into the cylinder.
To overcome this, you need to bring your car to check so that you can find out the cause of these diseases, leading to unstable working cars, low revs.
3. The engine can still start, but it is easy to stall
This error is due to the lack of gasoline pumped into the carburetor, the position of the windscreen is not adjusted, the fuel level in the bulb has increased dramatically. For these errors, you must bring your car to check. In addition, the phenomenon of easily stalling engine is caused by the air filter is turned off, you can replace the car air filter at home because this is a fairly simple replacement part.
4. The engine is not running at full capacity
When an automobile engine cannot generate its full capacity, the error is usually caused by:
- The carburetor economical system is not working.
- Incorrect position of the main relay needle.
- The gasket between the top and middle part of the carburetor is damaged.
- The gas butterfly cannot open completely.
- Wrong adjustment of the regulator according to the number of dissolvable screws of the divider.
- The thermal gap of the chip is not up to standard.
- The cement is worn out.
- The muffler (the catheter) is worn out.
- The engine’s Supap was burnt.
With these errors, the thing to do is to bring the car to a reputable address for prompt replacement check, to avoid further damage.
5. The engine is too hot
When the engine is too hot, check the coolant, or if it does not, add more water. errors such as:
- Broken ignition device.
- The air combination gears and gears are not installed correctly.
- The fan belt is slipped.
- The thermostat valve is not working.
- The water tank is clogged.
- The shutter of the radiator is not fully open.
- The water tank is leaking.
- Set the wrong handle to adjust the heating level of the burning mixture.
- The water in the water tank freezes.
It is imperative that you take your car for inspection at a service center or garage.
6. When the car is running, the engine dies suddenly
This error is caused by the following reasons:
- No electric spark.
- Fuel is not entering (may be due to running out of gas).
- The camshaft gear was broken.
- The high-voltage wire of the bin tissue (central high-tension wire) is loose.
- The fuel hose is leaking.
- The fuel level in the carburetor’s float chamber was not up to standard.
- The carburetor pressure is out of balance.
- Outside air.
- Late ignition.
- Ignition too soon.
- The pressure in the engine’s cylinders decreases.
- The fuel has a low solubility value.
When you encounter this phenomenon, call an ambulance to bring the car to the garage for inspection.
7. The engine was knocked out
– Use fuel with low melt number (replace new fuel accordingly).
– Combination in the combustion chamber.
– Inappropriate use of spark plugs.
– The engine’s supap gap is too large.
– The piston and cylinder of the engine are worn out.
– The piston bolt is worn.
– Main shaft is worn out.
– The transmission rod bearing is worn out.
– The camshaft gear teeth are worn out.
– Camshaft bushings are worn.
– The camshaft seat flange is worn out.
The above diseases that cause the engine to be knocked are also very dangerous for the vehicle engine if it is not handled and replaced promptly. So it’s best to bring your car to check and fix early before it’s too late to avoid further damage to the car engine.
Source link < Common damage to car engines > Automotivesta.com